What exactly is a Water Bike? Siesta Advisor introduces its latest addition to the family, the water bike. Offering you a perfect combination of something familiar, yet something incredibly adventurous and new, this water bike allows for the exclusive experience of cycling on water! This unique bike made for riding on water is not only a comfortable and easy-going way to explore Javea’s once-in-a-lifetime coastline, but is also perfect for those who wish for a bit more speed and exhilaration! Reaching speeds of 15km/h, this water bicycle will surely prove to take you for the ride of your life!
Due to Javea's coastline, consisting of a series of pearl shaped bays, maritime and water conditions are almost always pristine and allow for all kinds of water activities. These perfect conditions make it ideal for trying out this water bike, as you are able to glide across and cut through lake-like waters! These factors also play into how the water around Javea's coastline is always transparent, meaning that you'd be able to observe all the wonders that lay below your feet whilst you paddle (and peddle!) away off into the distance! In short, Javea is simply perfect from all angles to try out this absolutely unique and unparalleled adventure!
Of course! Have you ever done cycling before? And are you able to do that relatively well? Well, even if your answer is no, that's perfectly fine! Due to the long inflatable floats on each side of the bike, balance is also a thing of the past! So the only thing you really need to be focusing on is having fun and enjoying yourself! So what are you waiting for!
• Our unique catamaran-style water bike
• High quality and maintained equipment
• A Helly Hansen life jacket (Optional)
• Protective water shoes (Optional)
• Waterproof bag for phones to take photos
• Access to changing rooms and a warm shower after the activity
• A cup of coffee
• Insurance (Public Liability and Accident)
• The training and advice from our professional monitors
• Future contact with our monitors for any questions and inquiries during your stay in Javea
• Additional advice, tips and tricks after your tour
Each tour is between 2h30-3h00! This amount of time is perfect for us to be able to explore and cycle down the coastline as well as be able to snorkel and explore the underwater secrets offered by the Cala del Pope, Cala Tango and San Antonio!
You are on the water approximately half of the excursion coasting down along with the waves, and the other half you visit the beautiful and hidden locations offered by the tour as well as snorkel and have snacks!
The Mediterranean is blessed with very calm water conditions due to its enclosed nature. Additionally, this area of Javea is in a bay itself, meaning that even when the open sea is rough, we are protected and sheltered by the coastline! We are fortunate enough to have some of the best conditions on the Costa Blanca, with crystal-flat waters almost every single day!
Be it in the morning when it’s less busy, or later in the afternoon to experience beautiful sunsets, water biking with Siesta Advisor is exceptional all-day. In the morning people can enjoy the privacy and the tranquillity of the sea, at midday those who tend to get cold in the sea can enjoy the refreshing sunlight warming your body whilst you float around, and in the afternoon you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets and prepare yourself for a calm and refreshing night with the family or friends! Additionally, water biking in Javea can be done all-year! Javea boasts with having around 330 sunny days a year, meaning that even winter temperatures can reach 25oc! Let’s not forget, out of season there is significantly reduced tourism, meaning that you will be able to enjoy more private and intimate tours with your friends and family, often having a guide just to yourself!
Luckily because this tour starts from central Javea, you will not have any issues getting to this location or accessing the starting point. In other words, it is very central to Javea, so this water bike tour is also perfect for those who may not have transport but still wish to experience the water biking in Javea adventures!
Parking is also significantly easier from this point, where we have access to almost an entire car park just to ourselves where you'll be able to leave all your personal belongings. Equally, it stops you from having to trek miles in order to get back to your car after your cycling excursion, meaning that it's just that easier for you and your group!
We highly recommend doing the excursion in swimwear and/or clothes that you don’t mind getting wet as water biking is a water-based activity. Appropriate footwear (not flip-flop, not slippers, closed beach shoes) is also important, not only for your safety, but also for your personal comfort when disembarking on small, beautiful pebbly beaches. One or two towels are also advisable.
Drinking water is essential as to avoid dehydration throughout the tour, and a few snacks (sandwiches, fruits, chocolate bars, nuts, sweets) to help with energy.
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on email@example.com to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• However, if the cancelation is within 24 hours of the activity, we may not be in a position to give a full refund.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Interested in kayaking in Javea? More importantly, one of our guided kayak excursions in Javea visiting all of the little secrets our Jurrasic-like coastline has to offer? Learn more about Kayak Javea on this page!
Underground waterfalls, secluded and isolated beaches, abandoned caves? Siesta Advisor is delighted to bring you one of the most fascinating and highest rated kayaking tours available on the Costa Blanca, introducing our Jurassic Portixol kayak excursion!
Our #1 highest rated and most popular kayak excursion in not only Javea but on the Costa Blanca, the Ultimate Sea Cave Kayak & Snorkel tour! Prepare yourself for some underwater sea caves, abandoned and hidden bays, as well as crystal clear waters for some of the best underwater experiences possible!