What is our philosophy running our summer camp in Javea? Well... Do you remember the nostalgic days when summer meant being outside all day long, exploring nature, searching for all things wild and wonderful? We do at Siesta Advisor! Nowadays, with children are obsessed with smartphones that is stealing them of their youth and childhood, our goal is to take them away from Wi-Fi hotspots and to make them completely forget that they even have a phone. Our summer camp in Javea has a passion for educating and promoting a profound love for the sea, nature and the environment as a whole. We also aim to open up your child’s eyes and show them the hidden treasures that lurk around every corner of Javea, from incredible cathedral-like sea caves to swimming with and feeding hundreds of fish!
Imagine a seriously active week that has been thoughtfully crafted to challenge the mind and the body of your child, where they learn to forget the necessity of giving likes and commenting on posts, and rather they learn to appreciate nature for what it is. Our professional team will keep the children engaged during the whole fun-filled and adventure packed summer camp. Each day will be spent enjoying different and exhilarating activities; some that they might have always wanted to try and some that they may not have even heard of. It may include some of the following:
Every single day is filled with a incredible and action-packed activity in the morning, followed by a smaller and more relaxing one in the afternoon! In other words, the entire day is filled with fun and adventure, leaving everyone eager to come back the following day!
Here you can find some more information about some of the locations which we visit throughout the week! - Cala Granadella - Cala Portixol - Cala Tango
Yes, of course, and 100%! Let's just say that apart from the occasional scratch or bruise (they are children after all!) we have never had any accidents, complaints or concerns! Siesta Advisor runs its summer camp in Javea with extremely competent instructors in each activity, assigning specialised team members to whichever activity is being carried out! On top of that, we work with fairly small groups in order to be able to put emphasis on making the experience intimate and familiar! We believe that this will give your child the best opportunity to discover new forms of socialising, new hobbies or even new passions. After all, our main objective is to create unforgettable memories, to foster lifelong friendships and to teach our groups to be more confident and capable young men and women.
Having worked with hundreds of children from countless schools, and the majority of them deciding to come back year after year to our summer camp in Javea, it must be a sign that we're doing something right! We have put a lot of emphasis to making this not only the best summer camp in Javea, but on the entire Costa Blanca, offering adventures and activities unlike anywhere else. With Siesta Advisor, let's just say that your children are bound to walk away with memories, experiences and friends unlike ever before. So in short, yes, this summer camp is the best possible option for you and your children!
• Siesta Advisor t-shirt (as well as the possibility to win more merchandise throughout the week)
• Drinks throughout the day
• Pizza Fridays
• Professional photographs and videos to share with all the relatives
• Insurance (public liability and accident)
• All the equipment required for the great variety of activities that we will be carrying out (kayaks, SUPs, surf boards, etc.)
• Kayaking (Granadella, Portixol, San Antonio)
• SUP (Arenal, San Antonio)
• Cliff Jumping
• Underwater cave exploring
• Karata, yoga, personal training
• Slip & slide & water fight
• Marine biology
• Eco-friendly living & safeguarding the environment
• The understanding of maritime conditions (wind, swells, currents, waves)
• Health & safety
• Lessons relating to each activity carried out (kayaking, SUPing, surfing, etc.)
At our summer camp in Javea we tend to be very flexible regarding eligibility. Nonetheless, it must be noted that this summer camp is subject to availability, and we limit the size of our summer camp, working on a first-come first-served basis.
• Average ages of our campers: 8-16 years old (we are flexible on ages)
• Number of people in our summer camp per week: +/- 20
• Operating weeks: Beginning of July - end of August
• Operating days: Monday - Friday
• Operating hours: 09:00h -14:00h
• Meeting place for the summer camp: our shop on Avendia de Paris, 35, Jávea
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to email@example.com in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• However, if the cancelation is within 24 hours of the activity, we may not be in a position to give a full refund.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Interested in kayaking in Javea? More importantly, one of our guided kayak excursions in Javea visiting all of the little secrets our Jurrasic-like coastline has to offer? Learn more about Kayak Javea on this page!
Our #1 highest rated and most popular kayak excursion in not only Javea but on the Costa Blanca, the Ultimate Sea Cave Kayak & Snorkel tour! Prepare yourself for some underwater sea caves, abandoned and hidden bays, as well as crystal clear waters for some of the best underwater experiences possible!