Stand up paddle board's (also known as SUP boards!) are the new, modern and eco-friendly way to get out on the water and have some tremendous amounts of fun! Having grown enormously in popularity over the past few years, especially in Javea, it is the perfect activity for all groups and ages. However, paddle boarding in Javea comes with a warning: paddle boarding and learning how to perfect it can be seriously addictive and could be the beginning of a new lifelong passion... I have already fallen victim to paddle boarding, jumping on board (pun intended!) ever chance I get, and who knows, you may be next!
Well, let's just say that paddle boarding is incredibly easy to learn and that anyone can do it, irrelevant of age or experience! Additionally stand up paddle boarding is perfect for your health, significantly improving balancing, core strength, muscular endurance, neuromuscular coordination, agility, cardiovascular health and most importantly - confidence! Going out on a paddle board in Javea is an absolute must, be it for the incredible health benefits, or the unforgettable experience. So ready, set, paddle!
Javea is fortunate enough to have one of the most diverse coastlines on the entire Costa Blanca, combining some flat shorelines with mountainous and Jurassic-looking cliff faces. Also, Javea's coastline is made up of bays, meaning that external sea conditions rarely affect the sea, always keeping it smooth and crystal clear - providing a real transparent spectacle below your feet when paddle boarding! So in short, Javea is perfect for renting paddle boards and going for adventures and exploring, where you can even take a snorkel mask or two with you and see all that lays below your feet! This is an absolute must when in Javea.
Luckily it's a super quick activity to learn and you can master paddle boarding in a matter of minutes with the right instructions! After that, all you need to do is improve your balance and focus on small little things to seriously start paddling! And that's where the real fun begins! Paddle boards are for all ages and skill levels, allowing the activity to be experienced by virtually all! And as always our experienced and world-class instructors are always there to help teach you the right technique and help you in any way you may need before you hit the water!
In Javea we have a wide variety of places you can do paddle boarding from! We usually personally recommend which location we recommend at a specific moment in time, so it is best to call us and discuss in person! Nonetheless, if you're interested in finding out more about the locations that we cover and what can be done there, use the links below!
• A professional introduction into paddle boarding, teaching the basics of paddling and standing
• High quality and maintained stand up paddle board
• A leash
• Waterproof bag for phones to take photos
• Snorkel mask
• Access to changing rooms and a warm shower after the activity
• A cup of coffee
• The teaching and advice from our professional monitors
• Access to emergency jet-ski services in case of any issues
• Additional advice, tips and tricks after your lesson if you wish!
Each rental is between 1h00-3h00! This amount of time is perfect for us to be able to explore and paddle board down the coastline as well as be able to snorkel and explore the underwater secrets offered by wherever you go!
You are on the water approximately half of the rental coasting down along with the waves, and the other half you visit the beautiful and hidden locations offered by the tour as well as snorkel and have snacks!
The Mediterranean is blessed with very calm water conditions due to its enclosed nature. Additionally, this area of Javea is in a bay itself, meaning that even when the open sea is rough, we are protected and sheltered by the coastline! We are fortunate enough to have some of the best conditions on the Costa Blanca, with crystal-flat waters almost every single day!
Be it in the morning when it’s less busy, or later in the afternoon to experience beautiful sunsets, paddle boarding with Siesta Advisor is exceptional all-day. In the morning people can enjoy the privacy and the tranquillity of the sea, at midday those who tend to get cold in the sea can enjoy the refreshing sunlight warming your body whilst you float around, and in the afternoon you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets and prepare yourself for a calm and refreshing night with the family or friends! Additionally, paddle boarding in Javea can be done all-year! Javea boasts with having around 330 sunny days a year, meaning that even winter temperatures can reach 25oc! Let’s not forget, out of season there is significantly reduced tourism, meaning that you will be able to enjoy more private and intimate tours with your friends and family, often having a guide just to yourself!
Please refer to the following links to read about accessing Granadella, Portixol or Javea. We will also send you a detailed email after you make your reservation.
We highly recommend doing the paddle board rental in swimwear and/or clothes that you don’t mind getting wet as paddle boarding is a water-based activity. Appropriate footwear (not flip-flop, not slippers, closed beach shoes) is also important, not only for your safety, but also for your personal comfort when disembarking on small, beautiful pebbly beaches. One or two towels are also advisable.
Drinking water is essential as to avoid dehydration throughout the tour, and a few snacks (sandwiches, fruits, chocolate bars, nuts, sweets) to help with energy.
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to email@example.com in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• However, if the cancelation is within 24 hours of the activity, we may not be in a position to give a full refund.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Jump on board, cut through the water and enjoy the crystal clear scenes below you. Paddle boarding in Javea is considered one of the most magical experience due to the transparent waters and the amazing sea conditions, making this activity perfect all day, every day for absolutely everyone!
Interested in kayaking in Javea? More importantly, one of our guided kayak excursions in Javea visiting all of the little secrets our Jurrasic-like coastline has to offer? Learn more about Kayak Javea on this page!
Our #1 highest rated and most popular kayak excursion in not only Javea but on the Costa Blanca, the Ultimate Sea Cave Kayak & Snorkel tour! Prepare yourself for some underwater sea caves, abandoned and hidden bays, as well as crystal clear waters for some of the best underwater experiences possible!