For those experts looking to pound the tarmac and the Spanish roads and test their abilities in the Mediterranean climate, then a road bike rental in Javea is exactly what you need. The Spanish are crazy about road biking and the residents of Javea are no exception. It’s not surprising when we’ve got some of the most famous La Vuelta Cols on our doorstep! Enjoying a unique micro-climate with mild temperatures and 328 days of sunshine per year, as well as being situated in one of the most mountainous provinces in the country, Javea is the perfect location for those with experience who desire to enjoy the unique road bike routes that this wonderful town has to offer.
Road bicycles are a form of bicycle built and specialised for traveling at speed on paced roads both up and downhill with extreme comfort and pace. All the components that make up a road bike are built for endurance and the user’s pleasure when taking on more challenging rides. They come with narrow and high-pressure wheels to create an extremely smooth ride and to significantly reduce rolling resistance, keeping you constantly on the move. They also come with specialised handlebars that are bent downwards to allow for leaning forward and backwards, reducing every riders air resistance so that they glide through the air with every spin of the wheel. And let’s not forget, these bikes are extremely lightweight, making every single expedition feel unlike any before!
The versatile scenery ranges from flat profiles and demanding hills that respond to the entire range of cycling expertise! Javea and the surrounding locations also offer and provide perfectly smooth roads with barely any traffic allowing every cyclist to enjoy their ride to the fullest! And if that wasn’t enough, there are hundreds of other adventurers tackling the same routes as you may wish to take on, so it’s also a perfect opportunity to meet some new friends! All these things allow you to choose and tackle challenging climbs, exhilarating descents, or just take it easy along the quiet roads and experience the Spanish culture, art and gastronomy!
When the lure of the open road is impossible to ignore, that's when you know you're ready for one of Siesta Advisors road bike adventures. Whatever your road-going aspirations – whether it's simply to explore further afield, train with your riding buddies or lead out the peloton in the chase for a podium finish – we've a bike to suit you!
• Our bikes are meticulously maintained and undergo a thorough pre-use inspection including tyre pressure and brake testing. This means that each and every bicycle is ready for use and is in pristine condition for each and every rider to make each adventure one to remember!
• Some of the highest quality protective helmets to ensure the utmost safety
• Five-digit metal chain lock
• Multiple Water bottle
• Pressure tyre pump
• Puncture repair kit
• A constant helpline in case of any issues or emergencies
• Prior support and advice regarding places of interest and routes to visit
• Any additional support you may require during your ride with us!
VARIED - From a couple of hours to weeks - price varies depending on the length of rental - the longer the rental, the cheaper €/day price.
Javea and surrounding regions are blessed with very flat and smooth road conditions due to its renowned and recognized nature hosting cyclists from all over the world. In other word, potholes and rough roads are never an issue, and neither are cars who very heavily follow guidelines regarding cyclists as a way to ensure that both road users can ride safely and securely. Overall, this region is one of the best locations for cycling from a myriad of perspectives, attracting internationally recognized races!
Javea is an ideal area for year-round cycling. In Summer you can enjoy the delightful warmth of the sun giving you that extra push when cycling up in the mountains. For those used to cooler and more refreshing climates, Winter is the perfect answer where the blue skies still offer the gentle warmth of the sun, but to a much lesser extent than in the Summer. And for those who wish to enjoy the best of both worlds, Spring and Autumn offer both of these things. Be it through the flowering orange fields or the rouge autumn landscape, these two seasons are just as exceptional as Summer and Winter! Let’s not forget, out of season there is significantly reduced tourism, meaning that you will be able to enjoy more private and intimate cycles with your friends and family!
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to email@example.com in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• However, if the cancelation is within 24 hours of the activity, we may not be in a position to give a full refund.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Interested in kayaking in Javea? More importantly, one of our guided kayak excursions in Javea visiting all of the little secrets our Jurrasic-like coastline has to offer? Learn more about Kayak Javea on this page!
Underground waterfalls, secluded and isolated beaches, abandoned caves? Siesta Advisor is delighted to bring you one of the most fascinating and highest rated kayaking tours available on the Costa Blanca, introducing our Jurassic Portixol kayak excursion!
Our #1 highest rated and most popular kayak excursion in not only Javea but on the Costa Blanca, the Ultimate Sea Cave Kayak & Snorkel tour! Prepare yourself for some underwater sea caves, abandoned and hidden bays, as well as crystal clear waters for some of the best underwater experiences possible!