Would you like to see your boss falling out of a kayak and struggling to climb back on all whilst laughing? Would you dare to steal his oar and leave him to paddle with his hands all alone? Or how about seeing the quietest person from the office stand up on a paddle board and race ahead? Our in-depth experience has shown us that corporate groups benefit hugely from learning, laughing and having fun together. And with over ten years of experience in the field, you can really trust us to organise an unforgettable day for you all!
Well, anything really, all specially tailored to your group size and preference. Would you like to cruise down the Jurassic coastline of Javea and visit some sea caves by kayak? Or would you perhaps prefer to go out on a paddle board and do some cliff jumping and experience a little more adrenaline? Or are you the type of group that prefers to take things a little bit easier and spend some more time visiting isolated and pristine bays and beaches? Well, we have something specially tailored for you! Just get in touch, let us know what you'd like, and then leave everything us up to us to organise!
Well, we simply understand how each company and corporation is different, and this allows us to create unique and tailored experiences for everyone. This is why past corporate groups have loved their team building day out with Siesta Advisor, and we do not wonder why. As a matter of fact, nowadays we tend to spend more time in the office than with our families and that’s why we thrive to build and improve relationships; assuring that you’ll leave our event by calling each other friends instead of workmates. Our team building programs have proven to be a beneficial and lasting way to strengthen the collegial cohesion and to promote a sense of shared responsibility, optimizing individual’s self-confidence and most of all boosting universal team spirit.
Over the years of travelling with tens of thousands of customers, from every corner of the globe, we have gained an incredible amount of experience organising adventures in Javea, whilst also being uncontested by any other local tour company. Our team of experts can organize fully customised experiences for groups of all age and size. We can run a variety of events and will cater to suit your groups needs, be it a fun and relaxed day out on the water or a more competitive day full of challenges. It could be kayaking in the crystal-clear water, discovering deserted beaches with hundreds of fish swimming around you, visiting unbelievable cathedral-like sea caves, paddle boarding in calm, sapphire waters or cycling through Mediterranean landscapes of immense value and beauty.
• Helly Hansen, high quality red life jackets
• Carbon fibre paddles
• High performance and streamline Kayak/Paddle Board/Bike imported from the UK
• (All the other related equipment to your experience, be it kayaking, paddle boarding, or cycling!)
• Champagne to really get the party going (included - kid's champagne OR normal)
• A reservation at a restaurant
• Picnic during your excursion
• Local, multi-lingual and professional monitor who will accompany you throughout your tour
• A professional introduction and lesson teaching you basic manoeuvring tips, general kayaking/paddle boarding information and health and safety instructions
• Completely free professionally taken photographs taken by our monitors and sent over after the tour
• Future contact with your monitor who will be able to help you with all your future inquiries during your stay in Javea
• Personal dry storage for all your belongings that you do not want to take with you on this adventure
Each tour is between 2h30-3h00! This amount of time is perfect for us to be able to explore and kayak, paddle board or explore the coastline as well as be able to snorkel and explore the underwater secrets offered by the location of your choice!
You are on the water approximately half of the excursion coasting down along with the waves, and the other half you visit the beautiful and hidden locations offered by the tour as well as snorkel and have snacks!
The Mediterranean is blessed with very calm water conditions due to its enclosed nature. Additionally, this area of Javea is in a bay itself, meaning that even when the open sea is rough, we are protected and sheltered by the coastline! We are fortunate enough to have some of the best conditions on the Costa Blanca, with crystal-flat waters almost every single day!
Be it in the morning when it’s less busy, or later in the afternoon to experience beautiful sunsets, all the activities that we offer are exceptional all-day. In the morning people can enjoy the privacy and the tranquillity of the sea, at midday those who tend to get cold in the sea can enjoy the refreshing sunlight warming your body whilst you float around, and in the afternoon you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets and prepare yourself for a calm and refreshing night with the family or friends! Javea boasts with having around 330 sunny days a year, meaning that even winter temperatures can reach 25oc! Let’s not forget, out of season there is significantly reduced tourism, meaning that you will be able to enjoy more private and intimate tours with your friends and family, often having a guide just to yourself!
We highly recommend doing the excursion in swimwear and/or clothes that you don’t mind getting wet as we will be carrying out a water-based activity. Appropriate footwear (not flip-flop, not slippers, closed beach shoes) is also important, not only for your safety, but also for your personal comfort when disembarking on small, beautiful pebbly beaches. One or two towels are also advisable.
Drinking water is essential as to avoid dehydration throughout the tour, and a few snacks (sandwiches, fruits, chocolate bars, nuts, sweets) to help with energy.
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to email@example.com in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Our #1 highest rated and most popular kayak excursion in not only Javea but on the Costa Blanca, the Ultimate Sea Cave Kayak & Snorkel tour! Prepare yourself for some underwater sea caves, abandoned and hidden bays, as well as crystal clear waters for some of the best underwater experiences possible!
Interested in kayaking in Javea? More importantly, one of our guided kayak excursions in Javea visiting all of the little secrets our Jurrasic-like coastline has to offer? Learn more about Kayak Javea on this page!
Underground waterfalls, secluded and isolated beaches, abandoned caves? Siesta Advisor is delighted to bring you one of the most fascinating and highest rated kayaking tours available on the Costa Blanca, introducing our Jurassic Portixol kayak excursion!
Jump on board, cut through the water and enjoy the crystal clear scenes below you. Paddle boarding in Javea is considered one of the most magical experience due to the transparent waters and the amazing sea conditions, making this activity perfect all day, every day for absolutely everyone!
Ever wanted to get the whole squad together for an adventure? Well... we may have all the answers for you with this unique XL experience!
Are you or your kids tired of the same old birthday parties? Then have a party with us! Siesta Advisor takes the stress out of organising the upcoming birthday party and offers an adventure-filled experience that suits all ages! So sit back, relax, and enjoy whilst we organise a day to remember!