Focus on the journey, not the destination… We at Siesta Advisor embarked on our journey a decade ago with the simple aim to discover the hidden treasures surrounding us… and there’s been no better time to join us on our adventure! Our brand-new fleet of snow-white Vespas, with beautiful Italian leather seats and gleaming chrome controls, allow for the perfect combination of style and comfort. Pioneering Vespa Rentals on the Costa Blanca, Siesta Advisor promises to bring you closer to nature all with the help of this elegantly iconic motorbike. From touring the spectacular coastline and visiting its hidden treasures, to exploring the mountainous and rural wonders of the Costa Blanca, Siesta Advisor’s vespa rentals have it all covered!
Siesta Advisor’s Vespa rentals allow you to ride on of the most elegant and exquisite forms of transport alongside Javea’s breath-taking coastline. What’s even better is that surrounding towns and regions have dedicated coastal roads, where you’ll be able to cruise side by side the Mediterranean Sea, with a refreshingly salty breeze flying through your hair, and the summer sun warming you up as you ride along. The diverse landscape of Javea and its surrounding regions makes a motorbike rental an absolute no brainer for those without a transport, or for those who simply wish to experience something truly unique. This Vespa rental is by far one of the best ways to cruise and explore in and around Javea!
Our brand-new fleet of Vespa’s are ideally designed for two people, meaning twice the fun on the very same ride! Thus, our Vespa rentals are perfect for couples, families, or anyone who wishes to experience cruising down the coastline in elegance. In other words, this experience is for absolutely everyone who wishes to do something new and unique! Personally speaking, there is absolutely no better way to travel around Javea and neighbouring towns than with a Vespa! You get the natural air conditioning from the air, the heat of the sun, the luxury of not having to worry about parking spots or waiting in traffic, and the envy of everyone who sees you driving these amazing vehicles! So get in touch and get ready for the adventure of your life!
• VESPA Primavera ABS 125cc (2019)
• 3rd party risk insurance with excess
• 24-hour Roadside Assistance
• Helmet (max 2 per scooter)
• Full instruction & safety briefing
• Advice and suggestions of places to visit and see. A professional breakdown of all the things you should visit during your Vespa rental in Javea!
• Constant contact with Siesta Advisor in case of any emergencies, questions or help!
Availability: All year
Difficulty: Easy to Medium
Required Experience: Drivers must be in the possession of a valid driving license - category A or A1. Those who drive cars can also ride our Vespa's, but only after having had held a category B driving licence for more than 3 years. In Spain this allows you to legally ride scooters up to 125CC with a maximum horse-power of 15.
What kind of driver’s license is valid in Spain: Driving license issued in European Union Zone. Driving license issued in the following non-EU countries: Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Iceland, Guatemala, Japan, Macedonia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Serbia, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Required Safety Equipment: According to European laws, whenever riding any motorcycle, moped or quad on a publicly used road, drives and all other occupants on the vehicle must be wearing an ECE 22.05 approved safety helmet. Failure to do so can result in significant fines and legal consequences
What documentation will I need to carry with me in my motorbike?: You will need to carry the following documentation with you:
• Valid driving licence
• ITV/MOT Certificate – Inspección técnica de vehículos (included)
• Logbook – Permiso de Circulación (included)
• Insurance Policy (included)
• European Accident Agreement Form (included)
• You should also carry a high visibility jacket with you in the event of a breakdown. (included)
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to email@example.com in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• However, if the cancelation is within 24 hours of the activity, we may not be in a position to give a full refund.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Our brand-new fleet of snow-white Vespas, with beautiful Italian leather seats and gleaming chrome controls are ready for you. Get ready to cruise down the spectacular coastal roads of Javea and neighbouring towns in style!
The perfect combination of elegance, style and sophistication on two wheels. One of the best ways to explore the beautiful coastal roads of Javea!
Headwinds, hills, and sweaty rides are things of the past! Our brand new fleet of pedal assisted electric bikes are not only user and eco-friendly, but are also designed to make cyclin easy for people of all ages and abilities. So hop on, start pedalling, and let the bike do all the rest!
If you are looking to hit more scenic and adventurous trails, or you simply crave to ‘get off the grid’ then we have the perfect sollution for you! Our mountain bikes are not only perfect for cruising around effortlessly, but most importantly to hit the dirt tracks and get a jump or two in!