So, you’re in Javea and interested in kayaking in some of the most spectacular places imaginable and alongside a coastline of unmatched beauty? Well, you’re come to the right place! The coast around Javea, and more specifically Cala Tango and San Antonio hosts many little secrets, from hidden bays to underwater treasures filled with marine life, but finding these things alone can be somewhat of a challenge. Thus, come and join us on our adventures on our kayak tour in Javea and let us show you some of the little secrets this small town has to offer. Kayaking in Javea allows you to fully immerse yourself with nature, kayaking besides an ancient and Jurassic-like coastline, snorkelling in transparent and crystalline waters filled with life, or exploring breath-taking caves of unimaginable beauty!
Siesta Advisor has extensive history operating and offering their services in Javea. Having started kayaking from Javea over a decade ago, Siesta Advisor is by far the most experienced and professional company to be offering kayaking excursions and rentals. Our customers speak for themselves, and with over one thousand five ***** reviews on both Google AND TripAdvisor, we must be doing something right with our kayaking excursions. Our extensive history and experience also means that we know about all the little secrets and hidden treasures that kayaking in Javea offers, something we are incredibly eager to share with fellow adventurers like yourself! So come and experience kayaking in Javea unlike ever before, and let us show you what true beauty Javea has to offer!
Our highly experienced kayak monitors will reveal all the little secrets that this beautiful coastline has to offer! First, we will visit a completely isolated bay that is inaccessible to the public called Cala del Pope, where you can enjoy snorkelling with hundreds of fish swimming in indescribable and pristine water conditions due to the bay being geographically protected. This little beach is only accessible by sea (making this kayak excursion in Javea even more special); therefore it is very protected from human deterioration. In fact, until not so long ago it was not even marked on Google Maps truly giving you an idea of how undiscovered this bay is. This beach has all the characteristics of a beach in exotic countries such as Thailand or Vietnam, but don't worry, we won't make you travel so far to experience something of the same beauty!
On this kayaking excursion in Javea you will also visit the amazing Cala Tango, another spectacular bay in which we can find a great variety of wildlife: starfish, octopuses, sea urchins. But that's not the real reason we stop at this bay. In fact, Cala Tango is renowned for being perfect for cliff jumping, a unique and adrenaline-driven sport where you jump from the heights of the rocks into the ocean! What makes this place ideal for cliff jumping is its unique slanted rock formation, meaning that there are small practice jumps for complete beginners, as well as jaw-dropping ones that will truly get your blood pumping! So if you, or anyone in your group happens to be somewhat of an adrenaline junkie, this kayak tour in Javea is perfect for you!
And finally, this kayak tour will take you to the famous natural wildlife reserve, San Antonio, where you can expect to find some of the most pristine and life-abundant sea conditions imaginable. This is partly because boats and recreational motor vehicles are prohibited from entering this area, making it all the more peaceful and unique. It is said that snorkelling and kayaking near San Antonio is one of the most unique experiences in the entirety of Javea, as you can possibly see life that is almost impossible to see anywhere else in Spain such as: dolphins, whales and sea horses (amongst all the other incredibly unique creatures that live there). So not only do you get to experience the exhilarating activity of cliff jumping, but you're also able to immerse yourself in one of the most vibrant snorkelling locations in the whole of Spain.
Of course! Almost every single person trying out our kayaking excursions in Javea are first timers! Here in fact you can read all about how to kayak! Within the span of just a few minutes, our highly competent kayaking monitors will teach you the basics of how to enter and sit on, as well as exit a kayak, and once in the water, show you how to propel or paddle forwards and backwards and how to turn. You’ll be able to master it in no time! Let’s not forget, Siesta Advisor only provides the best and highest quality equipment for their kayaking excursions in Javea, making this process even more exciting. So what are you waiting for, get in touch and let’s go for an adventure of a lifetime!
• Helly Hansen high quality red life jackets
• Carbon fibre paddles
• High performance and streamline kayak imported from the UK
• Cressi water shoes (limited to availability)
• Snorkel masks
• Waterproof bags for personal belongings
• Personal dry storage for all your belongings that you do not want to take with you on this kayaking excursion
• Local, multi-lingual and professional monitor who will accompany you throughout your tour
• A professional introduction and lesson teaching you basic manoeuvring tips, general kayaking information and health and safety instructions
• Completely free professionally taken photographs taken by our monitors and sent over after the tour
• Future contact with your monitor who will be able to help you with all your future inquiries during your stay in Javea
Each tour is between 2h30-3h00! This amount of time is perfect for us to be able to explore and kayak down the coastline as well as be able to snorkel and explore the underwater secrets offered by the Cala del Pope, Cala Tango and San Antonio!
You are on the water approximately half of the excursion coasting down along with the waves, and the other half you visit the beautiful and hidden locations offered by the tour as well as snorkel and have snacks!
We do not have an age requirement for this tour, meaning that even children are able to do it! We would however recommend them to have some basic knowledge of swimming!
The Mediterranean is blessed with very calm water conditions due to its enclosed nature. Additionally, this area of Javea is in a bay itself, meaning that even when the open sea is rough, we are protected and sheltered by the coastline! We are fortunate enough to have some of the best conditions on the Costa Blanca, with crystal-flat waters almost every single day!
Be it in the morning when it’s less busy, or later in the afternoon to experience beautiful sunsets, kayaking with Siesta Advisor is exceptional all-day. In the morning people can enjoy the privacy and the tranquillity of the sea, at midday those who tend to get cold in the sea can enjoy the refreshing sunlight warming your body whilst you float around, and in the afternoon you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets and prepare yourself for a calm and refreshing night with the family or friends! Additionally, kayaking in Javea can be done all-year! Javea boasts with having around 330 sunny days a year, meaning that even winter temperatures can reach 25oc! Let’s not forget, out of season there is significantly reduced tourism, meaning that you will be able to enjoy more private and intimate tours with your friends and family, often having a guide just to yourself!
Luckily because this tour starts from central Javea, you will not have any issues getting to this location or accessing the starting point. In other words, it is very central to Javea, so this kayak tour is also perfect for those who may not have transport but still wish to experience the kayaking adventures in Javea!
Parking is also significantly easier from this point, where we have access to almost an entire car park just to ourselves where you'll be able to leave all your personal belongings. Equally, it stops you from having to trek miles in order to get back to your car after your kayaking excursion, meaning that it's just that easier for you and your group!
We highly recommend doing the excursion in swimwear and/or clothes that you don’t mind getting wet as kayaking is a water-based activity. Appropriate footwear (not flip-flop, not slippers, closed beach shoes) is also important, not only for your safety, but also for your personal comfort when disembarking on small, beautiful pebbly beaches. One or two towels are also advisable.
Drinking water is essential as to avoid dehydration throughout the tour, and a few snacks (sandwiches, fruits, chocolate bars, nuts, sweets) to help with energy.
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to email@example.com in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• However, if the cancelation is within 24 hours of the activity, we may not be in a position to give a full refund.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Our #1 highest rated and most popular kayak excursion in not only Javea but on the Costa Blanca, the Ultimate Sea Cave Kayak & Snorkel tour! Prepare yourself for some underwater sea caves, abandoned and hidden bays, as well as crystal clear waters for some of the best underwater experiences possible!
Do you remember the nostalgic days when summer meant being outside with families all day long, exploring nature while your children search for all things wild and wonderful? Our team at Siesta Advisor still does! With over ten years of experience in the field, you and your family is in for something truly special!
Underground waterfalls, secluded and isolated beaches, abandoned caves? Siesta Advisor is delighted to bring you one of the most fascinating and highest rated kayaking tours available on the Costa Blanca, introducing our Jurassic Portixol kayak excursion!
Passing by Moraira and the famous and picturesque El Portet beach with some of the clearest waters ever imaginable? Well, it would be a shame to not take advantage of it all by getting on the water and going for an adventure!
Already know the coastline or simply too eager to take the rein and lead this adventure on your own? Well, pick a location, gear up, and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime!