Javea is renowned for water sports and if you're in Javea and interested in kayaking from some of the most spectacular places imaginable, and alongside a coastline of unmatched beauty, well, you happen to be in the perfect place for it! Renting kayaks in Javea allows you to visit some incredible places that are often completely isolated, hidden or simply unknown to the everyday adventurer... however with Siesta Advisor's kayak rental services, that's no longer an issue! We will provide you with a thorough introduction and explanation of your chosen coastline, and uncover all the little secrets you need to know for your adventure. In short, no matter what location you choose, kayaking in Javea allows you to fully immerse yourself with nature, kayaking besides ancient and Jurassic-like coastlines, snorkelling in transparent and crystalline waters filled with life, or exploring breath-taking caves of unimaginable beauty!
Here are some of your choices and what to expect - you can find more information through the hyperlink! When you decide, you can let us know after your reservation via email or phone!
First, you can visit a completely isolated and secret bay called Cala en Caló, where you can enjoy snorkelling with hundreds of fish, all whilst swimming through an indescribable and pristine underwater sea cave. This little beach is only accessible by sea (making this kayak tour from Granadella even more special); therefore it is very protected from human deterioration.
On this kayak rental from Granadella you will also visit the amazing Cova del Llop Marí, a spectacular sea cave in which we can find a great variety of wildlife: starfish, octopuses, sea urchins. Additionally, the different coloured rocks which shape the cave depict all the natural geological processes occurring inside of it, being a great educational tool for those interested in rock formation geology!
And finally, you are able to visit Cala Ambolo, a peaceful and beautiful beach with a nudist tradition where you can sunbathe and take amazing pictures. As Cala Ambolo is currently closed to the public, this kayak rental from Granadella gives you the unique opportunity to access this beach and enjoy a peaceful and yet another completely isolated and unspoiled bay!
Much like from your kayak rental in Granadella, you will be able to visit a completely isolated bay called Cala el Pom which holds a secret or two... Not only is the water incredibly pristine for snorkelling with tremendous underwater rocks and structures, but there are also some little caves, and even an underground waterfall there! Equally, this bay is only accessible by sea therefore it is very protected from human deterioration, and you will be able to enjoy some real privacy and beauty, escaping from your ordinary popular sandy beaches. Doing a kayak rental from Portixol is a must!
You'll then have the opportunity to visit the amazing Cap Negre cape, a spectacular and overwhelming rock formation that stands directly verticle above you, featuring some amazing colours that depict the natural geological processes occuring around Javea's coastline.
And the highlight of this kayak rental from Portixol, the Portitxol island, a peaceful but incredible place filled with natural wildlife and vegetation. On this island, you can visit a completely hidden and naturally-formed cave as well as our famous "blue lagoon", a little water pool separated from the sea by land, measuring ten meters in depth, and portraying some of the most prisrtine water conditions ever seen!
This one is for those craving a little bit more of an adventure, and perhaps for those who do not have transport to get to Portixol or Granadella! From this rental, departing from Primer Montañar, Jávea, you can visit a completely isolated bay that is inaccessible to the public called Cala del Pope where you'll be able to do some snorkelling and relaxing.
You will also have the opportunity on this kayak rental from Javea to visit the amazing Cala Tango, another spectacular bay in which we can find a great variety of wildlife: starfish, octopuses, sea urchins. But the main reason people stop in Cala Tango is because it is renowned for being perfect for cliff jumping, a unique and adrenaline-driven sport where you jump from the heights of the rocks into the ocean! What makes this place ideal for cliff jumping is its unique slanted rock formation, meaning that there are small practice jumps for complete beginners, as well as jaw-dropping ones that will truly get your blood pumping! In short, this is perfect for those wishing for a bit more adrenaline and adventure!
Finally, this kayak rental in Javea will take you to the famous natural wildlife reserve, San Antonio, where you can expect to find some of the most pristine and life-abundant sea conditions imaginable. It is said that snorkelling and kayaking near San Antonio is one of the most unique experiences in the entirety of Javea, as you can see life that is almost impossible to see anywhere else in Spain such as: dolphins, whales and sea horses (amongst all the other incredibly unique creatures that live there. So not only do you get to experience the exhilarating activity of cliff jumping, but you're also able to immerse yourself in one of the most vibrant snorkelling locations in the whole of Spain.
Of course! Almost every single person trying out our kayaking in Javea are first timers! Within the span of just a few minutes you are able to learn the basics of kayaking allowing you to get to all the places mentioned above. Equally, Siesta Advisor only provides the best and highest quality equipment for their kayaking rentals in Javea, making this process even more exciting! Nonetheless, it must be mentioned that you will perhaps miss a secret or two that, with the help of an experienced monitor on a guided excursion, you would not miss! Equally, on a guided excursion, you have the constant assistance of a professional by your side in case of any emergency... so if you're a little uncertain perhaps a kayak excursion from Granadella, Portixol or Javea is better for you!
• Helly Hansen high quality red life jackets
• Carbon fibre paddles
• High performance and streamline kayak imported from the UK
• Cressi water shoes (limited to availability)
• Snorkel masks
• Waterproof bags for personal belongings
• Personal dry storage for all your belongings that you do not want to take with you on this kayaking excursion
• A professional introduction and lesson teaching you basic manoeuvring tips, general kayaking information and health and safety instructions
Each kayak is usually between 2h30-3h00! This amount of time is perfect for you to be able to explore and kayak down the coastline as well as be able to snorkel and explore the underwater secrets offered by wherever you go! However, if you want to rent for less than that period of time, it is still possible! However, you will only be able to start your rental from our Primer Montañar & Cala Tango location!
You are on the water approximately half of the rental coasting down along with the waves, and the other half you visit the beautiful and hidden locations offered by the tour as well as snorkel and have snacks!
The Mediterranean is blessed with very calm water conditions due to its enclosed nature. Additionally, this area of Javea is in a bay itself, meaning that even when the open sea is rough, we are protected and sheltered by the coastline! We are fortunate enough to have some of the best conditions on the Costa Blanca, with crystal-flat waters almost every single day!
Be it in the morning when it’s less busy, or later in the afternoon to experience beautiful sunsets, kayaking with Siesta Advisor is exceptional all-day. In the morning people can enjoy the privacy and the tranquillity of the sea, at midday those who tend to get cold in the sea can enjoy the refreshing sunlight warming your body whilst you float around, and in the afternoon you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets and prepare yourself for a calm and refreshing night with the family or friends! Additionally, kayaking in Javea can be done all-year! Javea boasts with having around 330 sunny days a year, meaning that even winter temperatures can reach 25oc! Let’s not forget, out of season there is significantly reduced tourism, meaning that you will be able to enjoy more private and intimate tours with your friends and family, often having a guide just to yourself!
Please refer to the following links to read about accessing Granadella, Portixol and Javea. We will also send you a detailed email after you make your reservation!
We highly recommend doing the kayak rental in swimwear and/or clothes that you don’t mind getting wet as kayaking is a water-based activity. Appropriate footwear (not flip-flop, not slippers, closed beach shoes) is also important, not only for your safety, but also for your personal comfort when disembarking on small, beautiful pebbly beaches. One or two towels are also advisable.
Drinking water is essential as to avoid dehydration throughout the tour, and a few snacks (sandwiches, fruits, chocolate bars, nuts, sweets) to help with energy.
• Siesta Advisor is the most sophisticated and experienced activity centre on the Costa Blanca. With over ten years of experience behind us, we have managed to master customer service and customer experience, merging it into the most perfect, smooth and unforgettable experience for each client.
• Siesta Advisor is the only Activity Center in Javea operates 24/7 with a unique way. We have a special out of hours service which means we are available on the phone or by e-mail to respond quickly to your needs.
• Our store is centrally located in Javea and it is in easy reach either from the outskirts and all in-city holiday urbanisations.
• Our equipment is some of the best and highest quality on the market, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards to ensure the most perfect and sophisticated experience for each customer.
• We have some of the highest customer reviews in the entirety of Spain for our industry, ranking Siesta Advisor at the very top. The customer feedback speaks for itself!
• We have countless awards and certificates relating to hospitality, quality assurance, safety and security - all of which have been acquired through extremely hard work, dedication to our services and a passion to grow and expand.
• You can book our services online directly on our website.
• Alternatively, you can call on +34 639 908 367 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
• Or if you fancy to come and meet the team in person, please do not hesitate to come into our shop on Avendia de Paris 35, Jávea, and get all the responses to whatever questions you may have!
• For any cancelations, please send us an email to email@example.com in order to give us a notice of the cause and purpose of your cancelation.
• However, if the cancelation is within 24 hours of the activity, we may not be in a position to give a full refund.
• In order to be eligible for a special discount, please contact us directly.
• If you have a special discount card from us, notify us and we can apply the discount directly to your booking
Interested in kayaking in Javea? More importantly, one of our guided kayak excursions in Javea visiting all of the little secrets our Jurrasic-like coastline has to offer? Learn more about Kayak Javea on this page!
Underground waterfalls, secluded and isolated beaches, abandoned caves? Siesta Advisor is delighted to bring you one of the most fascinating and highest rated kayaking tours available on the Costa Blanca, introducing our Jurassic Portixol kayak excursion!
Our #1 highest rated and most popular kayak excursion in not only Javea but on the Costa Blanca, the Ultimate Sea Cave Kayak & Snorkel tour! Prepare yourself for some underwater sea caves, abandoned and hidden bays, as well as crystal clear waters for some of the best underwater experiences possible!